Attention Grabber v2.2
Size: 19 KB
Date: August 27, 2008 (Updated)
Palm OS v4.0
Author: Lincoln Ramsay
Attention Grabber extends the functionality of the Attention Manager, it grabs your attention by emitting a beep, turning on the LED or vibrating periodically when you have pending alerts.
This is most useful on a device like my Treo 650 wich does not continuously alert me to the fact that I've missed a call or an SMS, something I was used to from my previous phone.
- You can enable or disable the app (note that it is always disabled while running but it re-enables when it closes).
- You can tell the app to re-enable itself after a soft reset.
- You can specify the number of seconds between attention grabbing attempts.
- You can enable or disable the audible beep.
- You can enable or disable the LED while there are pending attention items.
- You can enable or disable the vibrator (useful if you have muted the sound on your Treo).
- Show the LED state even if the checkbox is disabled.
- Found a way around the nasty rebuild case so that a device reset is no longer needed (helpful when you're building AttnGrab from source with OnBoardC while it is doing something).
- Use 'hvch' and 'hapl' notifications instead of 'hede' while the alert is active. If you noticed performance problems while AttnGrab was alerting this should help.
- Change profile with the ringer switch.
***** [Aug 6, 2008] by Timm
Works as advertised... a nice thing these days. It's great to have the functionality - can't tell you how many calls I didn't realize I'd missed until I took the time to turn on the phone and look. No more! Excellent work. Thanks.
***** [Jun 4, 2008] by Girt
Excellent. My super-phone just got a feature my dumbphone had - recurring notices that I have a Txt msg. Very, very simple to use, and choices of how you want it to notify you. Highly recommend!
Write a review
|.: Adverti¨sement :.
Your source for free iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch apps / games