FormulaCalc v1.1 (Build 340)
Size: 50 KB
Date: February 3, 2009 (Updated)
Author: David W. Bray
FormulaCalc is a general purpose calculator which accepts algebraic formulas and computes their values.
It can be used as a simple calculator, or one to compute complicated routines which can be stored in a memo of the Palm OS Memo Pad.
- Use common algebraic expressions with the normal multiply before add rules.
- Can have up to 26 inputs from stored data.
- Can store results in up to 26 storage locations.
- Can use trigonometric, logarithmic, and other algebraic and control functions.
- Input can be by pen graffiti or from a Memo Pad memo.
- Added Clear Regs command (clear all registers)
Write a review